Akai Beginner

• Male
  • Member since Sep 10th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Thanks for participating in the Romance contests. Calypso has chosen the 6 winners:

Felipe___97
    Obsdiangolem
    The Knight
    Galaxy Song
    HopesAndMemes
    St0rmy

The winners will be contacted via PM.
  • Akai

Replied to the thread Discussion: Travian Version 4.6.
  • Akai

Like (Post)
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name: Jasmin

"I am looking for someone to accompany me on adventures. I love exploring and traveling, but at the moment my current commander lets me go on a few short adventures per day. Or if you can call them adventures, walking to my city's…
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    l8Ztnu2.png
    Has an eye for Magnus

Boring contact details:
    Name - HopesAndMemes
    Server - nysx1.europe
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name: The Ram

Looking for someone who likes long walks to get hammered, plenty of room in her cranny, and eats way to much. Mess around and your bakery will have a bun in the oven.
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    name: Bear
    For right amount of gold i will be your valentine! <3
    Magnus if you want to be that ultimate guy send your messengers...let make you ultimate one! ;)
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name of the hero: Garbageman Steve
    Age of the hero: as old as trash
    Dating bio: "Roses are red, violets are blue, if you were trash, I would pick you." Let me introduce myself, I am Steve, the Garbageman Steve. I love the smell of waste in the mornings,…
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name: Alexander
    Ageless
    Sex: Male

Searching for a woman who knows her own mind.
    Who is strong, fearless and able to defend the empire we shall create together.
    My opposite pole. The one who will defend what I go out and win by force of arms.
    One that can,…
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name of the hero: thRee
    Age of the hero: 33
    Dating bio: As you see, I am thRee, so I am three times as good as normal person, three times the size, three times the strength, three times the army, and three times the resources. So I am the BEST! (until…
  • Akai

Like (Post)
    Name: Song
    At night, by the the flames of the burning village, we will roast horse flesh and savor the taste of another battle won. The brewery will flow freely as we toast our fallen comrades. We will compare scars and tell outrageous stories…