Och

• Member since Nov 4th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Och

Liked Saravan’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    IMAGINE HAVING ONE META IN EVERY QUAD PLAYING TOGETHER FOR +100 DAYS AND STILL LOSE

tenor.gif
  • Och

Like (Post)
    I hope at least every alliance leader is literate enough to realise that while yes we "admitted" using bots, nobody has said anything about breaking the rules. My bots never interact with the game itself and as such they are as legal as Kirilloid or GT.…
  • Och

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • Och

Liked Anze’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from 1qaz)

I stil cant believe GoW Goats and TEN took combined zero plans.
  • Och

Like (Post)

Beginning:

I joined on kornsnö at some point like day 70 ish I would say. Had a pretty small role at beginning and not so small at the end.
    Straight to the point. Afk quitted and kalkkuna didnt answer to messages and basically stopped playing at…
  • Och

Like (Post)
    Well, I for one will not congratulate you. It will not surprise anyone. This is what I think of you : all my villages are talking about IKEA alliance, and I don't give a damn about knowing who is responsible, because everyone in IKEA followed.

• Och

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…
  • Och

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • Och

Replied to the thread Current News & Server Updates.
    What are these bots and where can i get one?