GordonisRamsay

• Member since Nov 4th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • GordonisRamsay

If I have 1,000,000 dollars I'd start a business, buy a house, 50% goes to my saving, then have a fun time playing jackpot slots (Link was removed - Achtung) still hoping to win the grand jackpot prize! hahah. Thanks to the bonuses and rewards of this,…
  • GordonisRamsay

Replied to the thread Continent Tug of War Part 2.
    How is this game played? I am a bit confused on how it goes, As far as I know I just started playing the game a few weeks back. Do I need to click the links to join? and is there any updates about this? Seems interesting and different from other forums I…
  • GordonisRamsay

Replied to the thread Favourite anime?.
    Kyoukai no Kanata and Mirai Nikki are the some of the best! It gets interesting the more you watchhhh The Promised Neverland, Attack on Titan, and Tokyo Ghoul are also recommended. Well, it depends on your preference. You might also watch Tora Dora and…
  • GordonisRamsay

Replied to the thread what languages do you speak?.
    Reading all of these comment really impresses me. It is nice to know that most of you can speak more than two languages. In fact, it is already a skill that you can use in work or even when travelling. I also hope to learn other languages... and be…
  • GordonisRamsay

Information is vital key information in battle. I think this is going to be too advantagious for raiders. However, scouting is also a key part of warfare so I'm conflicted. I like the idea but maybe it should be vague like on a scale from absent to…
  • GordonisRamsay

this is an interesting concept. It also adds a variety in the game. However, they may outplay the human soldiers. It is also not feasible to tame a pack of rats, serpents, or swarms of bats and spiders. the big beasts from boar to elephant are realistic…
  • GordonisRamsay

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    I'm never confident with my offenses so I just focus on base building. I focus on the resources first before the defences until finally managing armies.
  • GordonisRamsay

Depends on what class you took and how often you play.
  • I wonder if the game would allow third-party software. Some good raid won't appear normally.
  • GordonisRamsay

Why would we want to visit a foreign server anyway?
  • GordonisRamsay

Will there really be no 'experienced players' on that new server? It's actually common for experienced players to try the new server so you might still have some steep competition.