Metalcayoty Beginner

• Male
  • Member since Nov 23rd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Metalcayoty

Posted a new thread: International Rebels Account of Shadow Empires + Thoughts on Gameplay
    Thread
    After what seems like an eternity, we've finally won our Shadow Empires server, winning the round by 19215 Victory Points.
    It was basically a battle of who can sim up the fastest and coordinate members to different regions the best. While the change from…
  • Metalcayoty

That's an interesting point of view.

I was baptised by fire against Infamous in a 3v1 server and haven't looked at any other meta the same since. Personally I never had the pleasure of playing with or against WILD, but have heard…
  • Metalcayoty

Like (Post)
    There are plenty of decent metas around these days. But they are nowhere near as dominant as e.g. Wild was. In part, I think that's mostly due to a much broader field of decent metas - i.e. it's hard for any single meta to dominate, since there are…
  • Metalcayoty

Thread
    Hi guys, I've recently started playing again after a long break, similar to many of my old Travian buddies.
    I'm playing on a bit of a dead server at the moment, with not much going on and very few experienced players on either side.

The last proper server…
  • Metalcayoty

Replied to the thread The Mega Meta Zerg.

:)
  • Metalcayoty

Replied to the thread ❄️ Snowball Battle ❄️.
  • Metalcayoty

Replied to the thread International Shadow Empires / Winning Criteria.
    Thanks guys. Yes I hope it' works this way.
    We've had such a tiresome server pulling ourselves up from 4th to 1st, it'd be a shame to lose on what is essentially a technicality.
  • Metalcayoty

Posted a new thread: International Shadow Empires / Winning Criteria
    Thread
    How do you win on Shadow Empires?
    On the website it says it's the faction at the end with most Victory Points that wins, however on the info-box in game it says the alliance with the most victory points at the end wins.
    Can someone clear this up? We…