Firebody Beginner

• Member since Jan 14th 2021
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Firebody

So I am supposed to do as you tell me?
    Who is Gubbi? Why should I contact that person?
    Why do you think that there is a bug that needs fixing when in your previous sentence you accuse me of crying and telling me to learn the…
  • Firebody

Sorry for triple posting but I just have to get this down:

In every "real" war of that period you could not just take a garrison of a fortress or city and lay siege on a well organised defender. You had to raise troops all over your country and make a…
  • (Quote from Excel)

Wow, you guys seem to be so focused on the argument that everyone is whining about their personal loss when they are suggesting a change. Perfect attitude.

@world champion
    Why would they? The troops are under your command, in your city,…
  • Firebody

There are games that get updated on a regular basis, changing the meta, people adept. Some changes are bad, some are good, the game evolves in time.
    This gives these games the chance to improve. Staying with the status quo does not. And if everything…
  • Firebody

Wow, the first person with some real arguments. No sure why it is combined with a threat though??? I am suggesting and wanting to discuss things, telling me I am wrong and threatening me is an attitude that should be punished instead.…
  • Firebody

So what you are saying is that because this could be abused we do not want to change things.

But why don't we talk about how we can change things and circumvent any abuse that could be done with the new system?
    Changes are implemented constantly in…
  • Firebody

If anyone is interested in exchanging actual arguments, please come here:

Units should not disappear when the villages they are sent from changes the owner or gets deleted
  • As the title says.

This mechanics makes not sense and I think a new approach is needed here.

We can discuss what that approach may be but please refrain from stating stuff like "no, will be abused and it has always been that way".

Instead of getting…
  • Firebody

Why is that in your opinion not an option?

I think that would be the logical way to go. Something different with troops that are currently underway, but we can talk about that too.
  • Firebody

Sure, I am angry and because of that I want to destroy your game now and make things as easy as possible for me.

You are absolutely right.

Let me state that again, I got chiefed on PURPOSE. I wanted it to happen…
  • Firebody

I was chiefed on purpose, but thanks for offering tips.

I see all your arguments but they are only legit because it has been that way for so long. You say that if we implemented something else people find ways to abuse it. I can…
  • Firebody

It only makes sense to you because you played the game for so long and accepted things as given and reasonable when they are absolutely not.

You developed a strategy to live with it and use it to your advantage when this should have never been an issue…
  • Firebody

My argument is, that the way it works right now it makes absolutely no sense.

Of course we could implement some funny mechanics to have more fun.

But that is not what this game is about and that an army gets deleted without a fight is not a reasonable…
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread Am I stupid.
    A, I see, chiefed a roman village, was not used to this feature. Thank you for clarifying.
  • Firebody

Posted a new thread: Am I stupid
    Thread
    or should this not be possible?

Two building in my building row and it offered me to add a third one.
    I have picture but it seems as if I cannot add it to my post.
  • Firebody

• Firebody

Also, you can defend with armies that originally did not belong to the same village, why should you not be able to attack in the "same" way?
  • Firebody

I am not saying that this is not the way the game is set up.
    But I genuinely think that this does not make any sense at all.
    Even my Hero got killed, killed by what???

And since there is no need to return to that village I can also not accept the…
  • Firebody

Thread
    My village got chiefed, my troops and hero from that village were in another village and still all got destroyed, how does that make sense?
  • Firebody

Like (Post)
    (Quote from need for speed)

2. No your not right.

The Hospital forces you to make a decision: which building is more important, a Hospital or some other? Maybe you'll skip a warehouse for the Hospital, or you'll delete your big barracks. Anyway you are…