Firebody Beginner

• Member since Jan 14th 2021
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Firebody

Like (Post)
    Hello,

you can do resource layout comparisons with different field levels on Kirilloid.

From there we can see that with level 16 resource fields (just an example), 15 cropper with 75% bonus produces 64313 resources per hour, most of which is naturally…
  • Firebody

Thread
    which one is better?
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread Ideas for Travian Games.

I like it. If you think it is too overpower because of gold abuse maybe it should become more expensive to buy things with gold.
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread International [NYS2021] Rumors from International x1.
    New players are suggested to take NE by default.
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread International [NYS2021] Rumors from International x1.
    Looking for clan, NYSx1, NE, 1500 population, 1000 hero, 600 defensive troops, 300 attacker rank. I spend 16 hours a day in front of an computer.
    Looking for an settled alliance, personally not interested in large discussions and such, though.
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread Low down tactics.
    One could assume that people play this game for fun.
    Why is it that some want to win so hard, is there a bonus at the end of every round for the winning faction?
    If so, maybe that should be removed.
  • Firebody

Like (Post)
    Release 980 Polarbear

Features:
    • All old unit images were replaced with improved version. The images are used for example in barracks.
    • You can now use the "report player" feature twice per day (only one report per day was possible before). Go ahead and
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread Ideas for Travian Games.
    What is your problem with the new taskmaster system?
  • Firebody

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Firebody)

No, the master builder will wait for resources to gather (or the previous constructions to end) and start the construction when resources suffice. The gold is also taken at the moment the construction starts. If it never starts, no…
  • Firebody

Do I need to have enough resources or any other prerequisites to use that feature?
  • Firebody

Thread
    but did not do anything.

I added a third construction with the master builder. This morning I check my account and see that the gold is gone but the building did not get upgraded.

Why?
  • Firebody

Replied to the thread Which tribe to choose.
    Thank you Veritasbrow for this comprehensive answer.
  • Firebody

Like (Post)
    As a gaul I would recommend to raid with TT, but if you wanna change tribe I would take teuton if you want to play offensive.
  • Firebody

Hey, thanks for the answer, the videos do not really answer my question though, their content is pretty general (as for all the other guides I have seen so far).
    So let me reword my question:

Right now my I am Gauls and I am bored because I cannot raid…
  • Firebody

What do you mean by "want to be off"?
  • Firebody

Posted a new thread: Which tribe to choose
    Thread
    Hey, I spend minimum 50% of my day on a computer and do not mind checking my village a few times per hour. I do not want to create extensive farm lists and start raids every 5 minutes though.
    Which tribe would you recommend to me? I have some…