maledict

• Member since Mar 31st 2021
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • maledict

Replied to the thread Travian LAG.
    This is soooo embarrassing. Get yourself together before its too late
  • maledict

Liked The Knight’s post in the thread Travian LAG.
    Like (Post)
    if you didn't had adequate infra, you shouldn't have merged servers so early!

its really not happening! in every 2 minutes, need to wait at least once and the reload game ?(:cursing:
  • maledict

Liked issss’s post in the thread Travian LAG.
    Like (Post)
    too many players connected happy easter :)
  • maledict

Liked Morocha’s post in the thread Travian LAG.
    Like (Post)
    what you are doing is a scam. We are paying for rubbish. You made changes that only make you earn more money, but you give the players a terrible service. Thieves!!!
  • maledict

Like (Post)
    Hello everyone,

We want to let you know that we are closely monitoring the performance of Europe30 gameworld. We are aware that the lag issues continue mainly during peak hours and we will continue to work on them.

The problem isn’t caused by the
  • maledict

11 days after the start... in truce time, 10 am the lag is like 10 seconds loading. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • maledict

Is taking too long. already 8 days of laaaaaaaaaaag. Do they understand the game? That timing is everything in travian? How can we coordinate attacks with this LAG??????????? How can we intercept attacks with this LAG?????????????? Tell me because is…
  • maledict

Posted a new thread: Travian LAG
    Thread
    Hello. I would like to know if there’s anything done regarding the lag because so far i heard only excuse “ too many players” but is been over a week and no improvement whatsoever. Is it going to stay like this for the rest of round? We deserve a…