Superriku

• Member since Apr 6th 2021
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Superriku

Liked AFKi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    I don´t know about com traditions, but we´ve had this one on Fi domains as long as I can remember. When the server is over the winning team opens up with a victory speech or end speech. After that the word is free and everyone is welcome to come…
  • Superriku

Like (Post)
    Hello folks, Kadonnut here.

As AFK cannot write the remaining of IKEA story, I will do it on his behalf. The text below goes briefly through my memories about the server onwards AFK’s quitting day. There might be some factual errors and…
  • Superriku

Like (Post)
    I'll post my two cents here and it's going to be long as well because I've constantly harassed like 50 different people to move def.

All good things come to an end. I think it’s only fair to thank everyone who played on the server, even though it
  • Superriku

Like (Post)
    GG all! It was pleasure to play with all of you guys!

Me and petrn were once again playing together and it was fun! Og plan was to make wwk with petrn, karpaasi and eerikäinen but AFK turned that idea down fast since we were going to server where plan…
  • Superriku

Like (Post)
    As I have told in public Discord, I was a part of Team BLÅHAJ, led by Jimb00 and surrounded by a bunch of old companions of ours. My role was the tech manager as I played on FABLER BJÖRN myself and helped out with the other techs we had in case help…
  • Superriku

Like (Post)

Beginning:

I joined on kornsnö at some point like day 70 ish I would say. Had a pretty small role at beginning and not so small at the end.
    Straight to the point. Afk quitted and kalkkuna didnt answer to messages and basically stopped playing at…
  • Superriku

Liked Moxxi’s post in the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Like (Post)
    Hey all fellow addicted Travian players and thanks for round,

Account; TACKAN (Cheapest toilet brush in IKEA store 0,69e)
    Alliance; IKEA
    Role; Scouts

Account Plan and Duals;
    AFK asked me to play and I was of course always ready when he asks to play…
  • Superriku

Replied to the thread Endgame COM2 (2020-2021) - End Speech.
    Hello everyone. Superriku from KLUBBSPORRE here. I want to say thanks to everyone who played on the server, it was a round that turned out completely different than what I expected, in some sense fantastic, and also in some sense bad. Not much if any…