Wodan Beginner

• Member since Apr 18th 2021
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Wodan

ahh i was misinformed about that then, thank you for your reply
  • Wodan

I was rank 3 climbing medal with a 15 cropper as my starting village in week 3 as gaul last week (speed server x2) and this week i play tested was 4th with my 2nd village speed server x3 as roman in week 2. Both without extra gold
  • Wodan

That feels so counterintuitive, but thnx for the explanation both of you :)
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    Hi,

I start of by saying you do not need friends with you when you join a server cause you are more than likely going
    to find a team, go find an alliance to play with and have fun and make new friends during your battle in travian.

When it comes to…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Cant decide to tribe.

I agree with moderator achtung. I also started playing last week without gold and no friends and am now in a active alliance with discord.

You can choose either gauls (my recommendation) or romans.

Gauls are really safe in the…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Beginning Strategy.
    Hello :), region doesnt really matter, just watch the first week and try not to be inbetween the biggest alliance of the server if you cant join them. A tip is to build your second village just outside the spawning area, so you can build peacefully,…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Did you ever regret about tribe ?.

Yes i regretted to play romans the last time i played (slow defense and expensive offense troops in the beginning) ->

Romans look really convenient with double build, but they dont have mobile defense ( love druid riders).
    In the…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread 15c capital without buy gold.

I agree with Moderator achtung. I have been in the same spot as you last week. Im also a player without gold and playing gaul. I took a 15 cropper 100% oasis bonus, but can really recommend to take 9 cropper with high oasis bonus…
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    Hi,

I would say it's much easier to get a medal if you start monday a week later or two.

There have somewhere been talking about changing this so you get one point per account population increase.
    This have not been and prio thing i'm sure but its…
  • Wodan

Thank you for your quick reply. Above sounds a bit weird to me. If people are deleting, aren't both players the one who started early on monday and the one who started later both affected if a player deletes? (my reasoning was to…
  • Wodan

Thread
    Hi, as the title says i wondered whats the best time to start to get the climbing medal. Is it monday at 0:01? Or better to start later?
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    Triquetra:

"I have a probl..."

"But there are bigger problems!"

"Oh. You are right. Sorry. Forget it."

This is how you can destroy every discussion. EVERY.
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread 25% faster building is BAD.
    I am objective, cant you read? The first sentence was that i even agreed with you that gold is negatively impacting the game. You keep changing the subject, the discussion is about the adds and not about gold in this topic (which is i say it for the 3d…
  • Wodan

What you are doing now is coming with other bad mechanisms we all probably agree on. As i already said, just because you can name other negative mechanisms in this game, doesnt negate the issue with the adds, because Old
  • Wodan

You are giving a false dilemma, yes pay to win with gold is the real problem, but that doesnt negate that the 25% bonus from adds isn't toxic, because it a bad mechanism hurting the gaming experience.
  • Wodan

I agree its a kinda toxic mechanism, however im already happy we can choose to watch adds instead of being forced to watch it like youtube/ television (i think the pay to win with gold amounts is hurting the game more than…
  • Wodan

Thank you for your quick answer
    (Quote from Wittekind)

Also thank you for your answer, makes sense :)
  • Wodan

Hi, yes i will probably have an attacking village (will be my 3d village in 2 days). What would you recommend, take one village 6c cropper (only 25% wheat) directly against my capital (15 cropper 100%).
    Or take one 6 cropper 2,8…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Duel.
  • Wodan

(Quote from Wittekind)

I have gold club, could sell items :)