Wodan Beginner

• Member since Apr 18th 2021
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    59vcro.jpg
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread sending gold to europe 10x.
    Probably all? But i'm not sure, i know for a fact you can't transfer from North-Korean server
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Reasons not to play Travian!.

will the forums be gone at all and in the end only discord? If that is the case its a horrible decision. Forums are way more organized with the information you are searching, discord is a nice addition but shouldnt replace the…
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wodan)

because romans troops are expensive and high product time. You can play defence with low online time .
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Wodan)

Have fun :)
  • Wodan

x2 is fine for me, x3 might go a bit to fast but will try it nexttime :)
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Maximum speed of fastest unit.
    are we talking about km/h or mp/h (retard units)?
  • Wodan

why do you think romans are complicated to play?
  • Wodan

my question was exactly the opposite: low time requirement. solo and no gold xd
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread What is the point of Gaul.
    Gaul is good for defensive players with limited time and you get attacked significantly less as a gaul because of fear for traps. Gaul mobile anvils is a fun playstyle with druidriders.
    Also gauls their strength is jack of all trades, you can play more…
  • Wodan

Hi thank you for your quick answer as always. I really have to give credits to you for answering everyone's questions here on the forum. I played a lot of online game where you dont get any reply from the moderators. So my big thanks…
  • Wodan

Thread
    Hi, i was wondering which server speed is best for low time requirement solo player?

i've played x1, but i think it takes to long. 3/4th year?!

Am now playing on a x2 server, i like it, players do get bigger than me, but it progresses normally. Also…
  • Wodan

ahh i was misinformed about that then, thank you for your reply
  • Wodan

I was rank 3 climbing medal with a 15 cropper as my starting village in week 3 as gaul last week (speed server x2) and this week i play tested was 4th with my 2nd village speed server x3 as roman in week 2. Both without extra gold
  • Wodan

That feels so counterintuitive, but thnx for the explanation both of you :)
  • Wodan

Like (Post)
    Hi,

I start of by saying you do not need friends with you when you join a server cause you are more than likely going
    to find a team, go find an alliance to play with and have fun and make new friends during your battle in travian.

When it comes to…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Cant decide to tribe.

I agree with moderator achtung. I also started playing last week without gold and no friends and am now in a active alliance with discord.

You can choose either gauls (my recommendation) or romans.

Gauls are really safe in the…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Beginning Strategy.
    Hello :), region doesnt really matter, just watch the first week and try not to be inbetween the biggest alliance of the server if you cant join them. A tip is to build your second village just outside the spawning area, so you can build peacefully,…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread Did you ever regret about tribe ?.

Yes i regretted to play romans the last time i played (slow defense and expensive offense troops in the beginning) ->

Romans look really convenient with double build, but they dont have mobile defense ( love druid riders).
    In the…
  • Wodan

Replied to the thread 15c capital without buy gold.

I agree with Moderator achtung. I have been in the same spot as you last week. Im also a player without gold and playing gaul. I took a 15 cropper 100% oasis bonus, but can really recommend to take 9 cropper with high oasis bonus…