Mercedes Philosopher

• Member since Nov 18th 2016
Profile Hits
  • Hi Mercedes,
    We are an active lot on the remains of Anglo5. There are still at least 14 days till the end.

Can you please get in touch regarding how server data will be recorded and if we make the Hall of Fame, do we need to send you proof? What proof is accepted?

Now, Travian records both the resources produced and the raiding result. We would love to see among the best players 2 more categories: 1) Resources produced 2) resources raided. Is there any chance for these new categories?

Kind regards,
    I_want_it_all
    • Send an IGM to my account on the server called observing. Usually someone on the server collects all the endgame hammer reports for me, if you’re willing to do it that would be great.
      For the resources produced and raided, I’m not sure as it is only given within your own stats, not the overview so everyone would have to send me screenshots and the logistics would be tricky.
    • Done and will do. Thank you.
      As for raiding and capital crop production categories... you can be made sitter. Also, 10+ years ago it was customary that large account holders displayed their passwords on their profile after the server ended. I remember admiring a few good accounts that way. I am planning to place my sitter's password to my profile after level 100 is done. I know rules do not allow you to ask for PWs,,, but if someone wants to be in HoF for one category or another that will find the way to get himself/herself proven. ;)

I will make a feedback ticket for Travian to change/add raider and capital crop production (resource production) info to the end bulletin that announces the winner.

I really would like to see these statistics, because top raiders who raid though 225+ days deserve at least as much respect as those simming massive hammers. Same stands for those building level 21 fields. Only infrastructure for a level 21 field is massive, not to mention the 7,1M resources required to complete a single field. (Sure economically not worth it... but we are talking about prestige and vanity here and not reasoning or logic.)
    • The running of the HoF and gathering all the data is very time consuming. I genuinely wouldn't have the time to sit every account on a server to check their production, even if they all gave me sitter rights. The logistics are too difficult. To be honest, it's hard enough just getting the battle reports for all the endgame hammers on some servers. Trying to get sitter access to all the top accounts would just be impossible. I'm sorry, I just don't think it's practical to do.
  • Hey! Anglo3 ended a few weeks ago, would like a recording of the server!!
  • Hi there...
    I'm new player and a Gaul lover, I'm readaing your guide...
    I'm a spanish player, in 3 wecks server what do you suggest me for new account?
    Fast HH or follow your Phalax guide? wbb.forum.travian.com/index.ph…-a-gaul-account/&pageNo=1

Thx in advance
    • What do you mean by fast HH?
    • Missclick sorry
      I meant fast TT...
    • That depends on whether you’re planning to raid or not and if you are playing offence or defence. If you have time to raid then go for TT
  • Hi Mercedes you play Com3?
    • No I don’t play com servers.
  • hey Mercedes,

The anglo5 server is not over yet and I had an army size that fits in well with the hall of fame. How do you record the results? Do you need a login? How does it work.

Thanks
    • Hi Assam, I need someone from the server to collate and send me the battle reports. I record all armies that hit an endgame target such as a world wonder or related artefact or plans.
    • i can send you about 10 reports or so, does that work? pls check DM
    • Sure, please send them to me by pm
    • I did! please confirm
  • Hi Mercedes.
    I just noticed that the hall of fame for UK4 hasn't been updated to include the round that finished towards the beginning of April this year. Could you find where the results got to and get the Hall of Fame updated, please.
    Cheers
    Meg
    • I wasn’t around when the server finished and nobody playing it sent me any results so unfortunately it wasn’t recorded. I only run the HoF on a voluntary basis, if players don’t send me the information I can’t update it, sorry :(
    • Most of us were exhausted when it was finally over and access to our accounts was removed very quickly.
      Surely someone in TG would have at least the WWs? NGU's WW won, second was one of the opposition, third was the Natar I think, and 4th was the other opposition WW. Getter can provide the list of pop ranks, but nothing else.
    • Once the server is wiped all the data goes. If anyone has screenshots and battle reports saved I can work with those?
    • Here are the top pop ranks from GetterTools:
      gyazo.com/36173af9288f5c1c48f408499a34e453
      I am still hunting to see if anyone copied anything else.
    • I did find this. I don't know if you can read it.
      gyazo.com/6faf4d23962538771e3fa1063ca27d54
      I have saved a copy of the screen shot I got this from, but I am unsure how to upload that to here.
  • Hello
    Do you have a special gaul for travian normal server? can you share it with me?
    I'm playing in Turkey server
  • thrash metal
  • lahmacun
  • Treating people as machines may be scientifically and philosophically accurate, but it is a cumbersome waste of time if you want to guess what this person is going to do next.
  • Boo
  • :love:
  • Are you the queen?
    • I wish
    • So do I. :)
  • Just saying hello.
  • Sorry to see you step down Meme

Despite my previous, I have loads of respect for you.

Tom
    • Hi tom, thanks but I didn’t step down.
    • Ahh, still have 999 skype msgs to read through. In that case ....

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg