Viserion_GoT Merchant

• Male
  • from Estonian wilderness
  • Member since Jan 26th 2017
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    As Romans don’t rush 100 Equites Ceasaris as fast as possible.
  • Viserion_GoT

Replied to the thread 🏅 Play like a Pro!.
    If you want to have better equipment at first few weeks dont buy or use any gold, its scientifically proven that you get more items from adventures if you dont use gold,
    but if you have no problem buying gold then change it to silver to buy items (early…
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    99% of the tips here, ruins your early game hard. Make sure to not follow any of these, dear players.
    Pro tip^^^
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Qvintex)

It ain't much, but it's an honest tip.
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    Buy as much gold as possible.
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    by far best tip now, if you are new:

read this topic and see if you can pickup usefull tips for yourself. If you don't understand them, open a topic and ask questions about them or ask the question ingame to a player that is in top 20...

don't be…
  • Viserion_GoT

Never capture animals it´s better to kill them for exp ;)
  • Viserion_GoT

Pro tip is to not read this forums thread, like seriously its getting worse and worse. ::|

If you want tips just ask any pro player with high pop or good raider (check top 10), be humble with what you ask and if you are good fellow he will give some…
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    First and the most important advice I can give you is: TALK.
    Starting from the beginning of the game, start sending messages to people around you. Their inbox are empty in the beginning. People do not tend to attack players they had communication. Be…
  • Viserion_GoT

Like (Post)
    Many trolls around here.

Travian is all about making friends and forming bonds that lasts for years. This is the reason I am still playing these days, after 10 years of activity. The people I've played with over the course of the past years made me come…
  • Viserion_GoT

Make a few hundreds good offencive troops best if cavalry 500+ is good enough, and start raiding oasis next to you, preferable iron or clay ones since they mostly have rats.
    You´ll get into top 10 Attackers of the week very easy and hero will thank you…