cris@ Merchant

• Member since Aug 13th 2009
Profile Hits
  • cris@

Replied to the thread Analysis Anomander Rake: The Invincible WWK.

That's makes a lot of sense. Just La mala told she stepped in very late... and at that point I didnt understood anymore. We thought Gal Gadot as WW holder since day 15 or something, the only teut in the neighbouthood.
    As well as it makes…
  • cris@

Replied to the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.
    May I ask why you're so sure your interpretation of that rule is the right one? I read a bit backward in forum. Rule 1.1 is a relative new one (date from 2016). I found a thread with replies from Templar Knight (at that time he was community manager).…
  • cris@

Because it is a perfect example of the usual garbage your forum activist uses. Just with a bit of more saltiness.

(Quote from Ticker)

Nonsense

(Quote from Ticker)

Respect from who? Batman, Wish and Obi? they are doing propaganda as…
  • cris@

Uh? Going over 1 million of phally is great, and UD undoubtly helped but doable. I think Heart had something similar last round (but maybe I'm wrong). Before defending LA Heart was for 1st in deff this round so she/he could have…
  • cris@

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

Only topped by SGR´s butchering of WW´s feeding?
  • cris@

I'm not deflecting, I admit that I consider team playing 3 people building a wwk with different account. You can call it whatever you want. Till when there are real people playing, I'm completely ok with this. Note that verdie/Jp…
  • cris@

(Quote from Bat Man)

From what I saw issues between TEN and SGR are not caused by our WWKs. Maybe the fact ex Supermeta lose so badly this round is not all our fault. Last round we analyzed why we lost and we tried to fix…
  • cris@

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Bat Man)

What is standard game play? Everyone plays differently.
    Yet Verdie has been attacked because He chose to play differently than you? Many people have time struggles.
    Are you really telling someone that they can't play a game with…
  • cris@

What is the "standard game play" and what is the account benefit?
    As far as I can understand "standard game play" for WWk/r require raiding inactive. Who decide that this is a standard game play? I can argue that having account with 5 duals (to send…
  • cris@

How do you know I'm burying my head? Do you think that poisoning and intoxicating a forum just help in clearing the way of playing? Do you think your interpretation of part of rule is the only real one? How do you know how we and I deal with a lot of…
  • cris@

Obi my post was how a toxic environment is going to be set up. I dont mind pointing finger account who actually was banned (anomander was banned too, he had a bigger loss of pop than Pdt), what I don't like is reading a non context…
  • cris@

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ticker)

It is difficult to grasp when it seems all players involved in the account(s) have differing statements.
    You say "we were never trying to be a record breaking WWK" and the other says "YOU FOOLS YOU NEVER DID AN OP BECAUSE WE ARE SUCH…
  • cris@

I'm obviously referring to your earlier posts... but I admit you're funny.

(Quote from Obi-Wan)

He talked about a guy selling arties (I don't know if the guy actually did such a thing, it is Obi assertion)
    (Quote from Obi-Wan)

• cris@

Well Obi is throwing baseless accusation out of the blue since the beginning ... lighthearted of course. Re read your post too :)
  • cris@

Go through my posts... and go through let's say... Batman, whish, obi, la mala posts. Then we can talk about our posts Ah no, you dont' read all the mud your mates love to write.
  • cris@

Like (Post)
    That moment when you get told that my ticket hasnt been resolved due to the people who needs to solve it is on a business trip to Munich, priorities.
  • cris@

Did you actually read your dual thread? He uses it just to thow mud against us (and TEN's leader). So yes was made for everyone to read and read the baseless accusation your delusional dual did.
    Why is not possible for any of SGR forum activist to post…
  • cris@

Like (Post)
    (Quote from La Mala Ice)

SGR == Saints :thumbsup:

Soon,
    SGR be like " Those are not our troops, we dont use techs,we raid and make hammers, we play own accounts we honest, very honest, full legit."

• cris@

Liked Tinky’s post in the thread Endgame - | + See ya! Final thanks.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from svenie)

I was on the way to pick up UC. Had 23 minutes until I landed when you picked it up :P
  • cris@

So you mean you just at a certain point screw up the WW set up for 2 metas just to build an "invincible WWK"?