sin3 Philosopher

• Member since Nov 22nd 2008
Profile Hits
  • sin3

Now follows medrancas64.
    Follow
  • sin3

Liked Ticker’s post in the thread Vacation mode.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Blitzkrieger)

Are the rules written only for the players that play seriously? I imagine that "by playing seriously" you mean have 24/7 coverage with many duals. I used vacation mode when I started playing this version 3 years ago. Helped me…
  • sin3

Replied to the thread Vacation mode.

I totally agree, this game has many things to complain about, but I wouldn't say that vacation mode is one of them. I would really like 100 other things being fixed before doing anything to vacation mode, like for example improving…
  • sin3

Replied to the thread Expansion slot with palace.
    Have you settled a village from the same village before using residence? Once u settle a village using either residence or palace u have to upgrade them to the next level where it is possible to settle (20 for residence/15 for palace) If u use residence…
  • sin3

Replied to the thread Why is techs allowed?.
    The sad is that they will always win this discussion, they can creat more accounts to show that techs should be allowed and it is an awesome strategy, no one can proof they are not the same person.
  • sin3

Liked ELE’s post in the thread Why is techs allowed?.
    Like (Post)
    (Quote from Baddy -)

Maybe if you imagine for a second that it is not small inexperienced players who are bothered you will understand.

• sin3

if by team u mean alliance, that of course should also be more restrictive, confed resources exchanges should also be limited by antipush system. By doing this techs could still be defended by creating an ally and inviting all…
  • sin3

What do u think about applying more restrictions in terms of anti-pushing? At least this would force techs/multies users to have them outside of the alliance so that they cannot be defended as easy as they are right now.
  • sin3

By applying an strict policy on anti-push protection things would get much better. Not a solution but an improvement.
  • sin3

Like (Post)
    Hello,

Am i the only one that wants to remove the uses of multis/techs? I really hate they removed the rule about having to play for their own benefit. The game is dying and i think that tech/multi abusers are a big factor. No new players are playing…
  • (Quote from Final Word)

As customer I think that I have to use any available tool to express my dissappointment against the decisions taken, and so I'm doing, I'm also pragmatist, thats why instead of settling with that choice made I face it as much as I…
  • (Quote from Ticker)

This is week after week, first and second systematically raiding their techs, this breaks the game.
  • (Quote from Final Word)

And this just how the debate about techs dies? just cause you consider that TG doesn't want to hear of it and look to another place pretending as nothing is happening?

No way, just the "techers" protect the use of techs and…
  • A simple solution to a lot of this would just be adding back the 1.1 rule that was removed recently.
    Put back that rule, and let the mh handle abuses as they always did...

(Quote from cris@)

nop true, but without 1.1 now is legalized abusing of techs…
  • sin3

Like (Post)
    Again, the honest players would suffer the most. It's hard to find a good sitter. Why force people to change sitters and permanently break another good thing in travian. I'm sure there are better ways to fight multies. Provided that there's a will to…
  • sin3

Replied to the thread How to stop the games decline.

It gets as easy as establisihing a sitting rotation using more than 3 cheaters so that u can handle 6 techs acounts at the same time. Couldn't it be as easy as identifying what are the resources being used for and ban anyone who just…
  • sin3

Again I have got my posts in that subforum banned, Unknown can u throw some light on this issue please?? Can u see how this game players are sick of these practices and transfer it to whoever it corresponds?
  • sin3

Replied to the thread Market routes improviment..

He means market routes, not raiding list.

To make this task easier what u can do is clicking the red cross with the scrolling wheel button. You will open 24 new tabs but it is much easier than going one by one.
  • sin3

This thing is new for hispano servers, I started playing this game in 2008 and of course there were multiaccounts, but nothing as big as what's happening in ts3 with ÑAM alliance. The worst part of it is that we have proved that one person is managing…
  • sin3

Like (Post)
    The main theme in this thread seems to be about cheating and Travian's enforcement of it's rules.
    The first points I want to make are in Travian's favor. They have introduced several new methods to detect cheating in the last few years. Unfortunately the…