The Burninator Genuine Dragon

• Male
  • from The Great Garden State
  • Member since Dec 9th 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits

The blacksmith once again looked at the parchment a visitor had just given him.
There was nothing particularly unusual about this order – to decorate armor and a weapon with an emblem... ⚔️ #ShadowEmpires

Curious to know more? ➡️ Follow the story!⬅️

• Heya!
    • Hi rok. How are you do you do?
    • I do done fine. Have you been playing this terrible game all the time since last I spoked at ya?
    • No. I am currently playing and I played one server before this I think. I’d have to check my own server history XD. I took a break and came back.
    • I took a looong break and came back to have a look at the VC version. I think it's better than the WW. Although still a gold sink. Probably a worse one.
  • Long time no type.
    • Evidently :p. I want to look up history but the old .us forum posts are impossible to search now. You were a genchat / spam chat regular?
    • It's blazin.
    • Oh!

What's brought you back?
    • Old habits die hard lol. How you been?
    • Meh... I've been better to be honest. At least I'm doing marginally less bad at Travian than I used to ;)

Genchat is pretty dead though. Nothing going on down there anymores.
  • Ciao, parli italiano? :osd:
    • Più o meno. L'ho imparato a scuola. Quando sono andato in italia, potrei communicare in italiano....più o meno :p. È più facile scrivere che parlare.
  • Happy birthday brother..!
  • Where can a guy go for a game of mafia?
    • Probably elsewhere on the internet :p. Mafia is ded here, unfortunately.
  • I just clicked a button and it gave me a link. You give me too much credit.
    • Doesn't work. You musta done a 24 hour thing thinking I check this forum every day :p
  • Is this a picture of you?
    i.imgur.com/Nke0KbV.jpg
    • Ouch. The joke is weak with this one.

No...no it is not a picture of me :p

tg_TL-DQ4_970x250_181126.jpg