The Burninator Genuine Dragon

• Male
  • from The Great Garden State
  • Member since Dec 9th 2007
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • The Burninator

Replied to a comment by rokchick on The Burninator’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    No. I am currently playing and I played one server before this I think. I’d have to check my own server history XD. I took a break and came back.
  • The Burninator

Replied to a comment by rokchick on The Burninator’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Hi rok. How are you do you do?
  • The Burninator

Like (Post)
    1. You don't need to sit someone in another alliance in order to spy, so that argument is disingenuous or naive
    2. If you are playing the game as a family you should be in the same alliance, otherwise you aren't actually playing together?
    3. More…
  • The Burninator

Replied to a comment by Meatball on The Burninator’s wall.
    Wall Reply
    Yeah but without DACA there's no work authorization, so we'll drop down to one income, which is hard to live on in this state. Especially since I make about 1/3 of our combined income XD.

Only way for us both to be legally allowed to work is to move to…
  • The Burninator

Wall Reply
    New Jersey still. Have until either May or August to get out depending on how the SCOTUS comes down. I’ll either be in Canada or Italy after that most likely.
  • The Burninator

Wall Reply
    Haha, yes, it’s fun to come back and be an unknown element again. I’m playing on anglo4 currently.

That man is a big part of why I’m not doing so well tbh. My significant other is on DACA and the Supreme Court is set to side with the administration…
  • The Burninator

Wall Reply
    Meh... I've been better to be honest. At least I'm doing marginally less bad at Travian than I used to ;)

Genchat is pretty dead though. Nothing going on down there anymores.
  • The Burninator

Wall Reply
    Oh!

What's brought you back?
  • The Burninator

Wall Reply
    Evidently :p. I want to look up history but the old .us forum posts are impossible to search now. You were a genchat / spam chat regular?