System Senator

• Male
  • from Napoli
  • Member since Dec 30th 2010
Profile Hits
  • System

Like (Post)
    First of all congratulations for the winners!
    On the other hand each team of leaders has to be congratulated since 3 powerfull teams reached the finish at a short gap, with new rules implemented for this world final.

Thanks for a great experience of…
  • System

Replied to the thread Finals | 2019 | Statistics.

we have new phones and have won together with our ML friends. And you? Did you win the Noob Troll Trophy of the Day? :asd:
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Finals|Qualy)

Yeah its like whining to your neighbour that you have been robbed instead of reporting to the police, and then hoping that the neighbour would go there, could work with some luck :osd1:
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Finals|Qualy)

Could be that the forum is not the right place for the issue, try write to TG HQ ? Dont belive the forum mods have any impact on that problem :osd:
  • System

Like (Post)
    Congrat uollas meta for the win.
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from baraka)

I don't need to learn english i just learn how to make you cry in the game
  • System

Like (Post)
    We celebrate winning and you cry in the forum

Keep crying like a child
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Ciccio_Shady_IT)

congrats on last place :)
  • System

hahaha another motivation for their sixth place is also for his presence in addition to Ciccio. their presence makes the Uollas-meta an obvious target for everyone, they complain and cry in every forum every day :osd:
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

Yeah you should know everything about that, ranting in every forum avaliable regardless if you play it.
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Nunnareskereeee)

Talk about some of your friends? :)
  • System

I don't understand the meaning of this message. you who play with 40 accounts, write for 40 people in the forum?

Stop rosik pls
  • System

I ask because I don't play the server: why the best confederate (of records) Is sixth? in the forum they seem to be the best 8|
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

I mean you should post some reports first before complain that no one do it. But threre were posted all reports I'm able to see so it's not even true what you said
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from Rinobit)

Final reports if you didn't notice. Don't remember what meta you are playing in but could at least post from your before complaining
  • System

Like (Post)
    are you tense? :osd:
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from jank2)

showing them all don't make them "the greatest" as this is their goal to look like on forum :)
    ML did had a good war this round way more than Uollas meta.

I am the kind of person who is realist and study the possibility's of the server…
  • System

Like (Post)

ha ha ha ha ha ha
    Nothing more to say... choosing the perfect alliances in order to be above. Pathetic!!!

You are speaking about a war on 2 borders , what war ? you where fighting our tech accounts ALL SERVER. I remember you…
  • System

Like (Post)

i prefer silence because our italian players didn't deserve this stupid flame, between italians group.
    i prefer silence because i think that 1 italian group that scream on international forum is enought :)
    I prefer talk less…
  • System

Like (Post)
    (Quote from hitman)

My tech lost 8 field that day , still crying about that one ;(